UK WHOLESALE MANAGER - April 2017
To build and develop the UK and Rep of Ireland wholesale business with specific emphasis on securing business with key stores in these regions. To establish business with other prestigious retailers throughout The UK and Ireland.
- Market the brand to key department stores with a view to establish DAKS corner on a wholesale or concession basis
- Introduce other 3rd party retailers to the brand
- Build other wholesale opportunities including UK based travel retail
- Work with DAKS licensees or direct as applicable
- Assist as requested with presentations
- Organise the Old Bond Street showrooms for presentations
- Develop quality sales through 3rd party wholesale accounts for menswear, womenswear and accessories
- Manage seasonal sell-in through Bond Street showroom
- Ensure showrooms are presentable at all times
- Demonstrate passion about DAKS product and lifestyle, proven ability to excite and inspire retailers about the merchandise
- Develop business gifts sector
- Manage and organise sales presentations
- Live contacts to key department stores
- Luxury product knowledge and wholesale experience across menswear, womenswear and accessories
- Excellent communicator
- Displays passion and a positive attitude / Team player
- Active wholesale contacts and in depth knowledge of the fashion business
Here at DAKS we are always interested in hearing from talented individuals who have a passion for the brand. If you are interested in working with us please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including a generous discount on store goods to all of our employees.
Due to high volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All UK and International posts are subject to Employment Eligibility criteria.